Astrid Hardessen Lazo
Astrid joined Fontaine & Cia. in 2005 and has been a partner since 2010. She specializes in Tax Law and leads the Firm’s Tax area.
Her ample experience in the field has allowed her to participate in the design and implementation of corporate reorganization processes, advisory services to individuals, family groups and inheritances, financing of projects, due diligence processes and the tax structuring of companies linked to the construction, real estate and insurance industries.
• Lawyer, with a Law degree from the Pontificia
Universidad Católica de Chile (2007).
• Master's Degree in Law (LLM) with a major in Tax Law,
Universidad Católica de Chile.
• Diploma in "Analysis and Tax Planning", Universidad
de Católica de Chile.
• Specialization in "Tax and Customs Law", Universidad
Católica de Chile.
• Member of the Tax Law Chilean Institute
• Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
• Languages: Spanish and English.
© 2016 Fontaine y Cía. Lawyers