CAMILA ARANDA INOSTROZA
Camila joined Fontaine & Cia. in 2014, as part of the team of the Financial and Capital Markets area.
She represents clients in project financing transactions,
restructuring of liabilities and the search for different means of raising capital.
• Lawyer, with a Law degree from Universidad
Diego Portales (2014).
• Master's degree in "Civil Property Law", Universidad
• Diploma in Law and Real Estate Business, Universidad
Católica de Chile, 2016
• Assistant in "Civil Liability" and "Obligations" in the
Department of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales.
• Languages: Spanish and English.
© 2016 Fontaine y Cía. Lawyers