Francisco Javier Fontaine Salamanca
Francisco is a founding partner of our Law Firm. He has extensive experience in civil and commercial law and is responsible for the Corporate and Commercial area of the Firm.
He is a permanent advisor to both domestic and foreign enterprises in the country, especially in the implementation and management of corporations, acquisitions and mergers of companies, forging of joint ventures, project financing and international commercial contracting, among others specialties.
• Lawyer, with a Law degree from the Universidad
de Chile (1984).
• Director of closed corporations.
• Accredited as an independent director in the Registry
of Directors of the Superintendency of Pensions.
• Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
• Languages: Spanish and English.
© 2016 Fontaine y Cía. Lawyers