Georgo Peftouloglou Gattas
Georgo joined Fontaine & Cia. in 2011 and has been a partner since May, 2015. He specializes in Civil law, and leads the Firm’s Judicial area.
He has vast negotiating experience in the handling and management of all kinds of disputes. He is especially skilled in the representation and judicial defense of the interests of our clients in civil, commercial, labor, criminal and contentious administrative matters.
• Lawyer, with a Law degree from Gabriela Mistral
• Master in Economics, Gabriela Mistral University.
• Diploma in Civil Law, Adolfo Ibañez University.
• Diploma in Procedural Law, Diego Portales University.
• Professor of the Chair of Civil Law at
Gabriela Mistral University (2006 y 2015).
• Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
• Languages: Spanish and English.
© 2016 Fontaine y Cía. Lawyers