HERNÁN FONTAINE TALAVERA
Hernan is a founding partner of our Law firm. He has extensive experience in commercial and corporate legal advisory services, and leads the Tax Area.
He is permanent consultant to companies and individuals linked to different areas of the national economy, such as real estate, insurance, construction and trade, with outstanding skills in the design of legal strategies for developing enterprises, tax and real estate issues, and matters related to the capital market.
• Lawyer, with a Law degree from the Pontificia
Universidad Católica de Chile (1978).
• Master in Business Administration from
Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
• Member of the Arbitral Roster of the Center of
Arbitration and Mediation of the Chamber of
Commerce of Santiago.
• Director of leading companies in the country.
• Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
• Languages: Spanish and English.
© 2016 Fontaine y Cía. Lawyers