María José Álvarez B.
PABLO MUÑOZ ALCAYAGA
Pablo joined Fontaine & Cia. in 2006 as part of the team of the Firm’s Litigation area.
As a trial lawyer, he represents the interests of clients in different lines of business, in civil, commercial, labor, criminal and contentious administrative matters. He is also involved in arbitration in the Center of Arbitration and Mediation of the Chamber of Commerce of Santiago.
• Lawyer, with a Law degree from the Pontificia
Universidad Católica de Chile (2003).
• Diploma in "International Trade, Investment and
Procurement” from the World Trade Organization.
• Course in "New Labor Law and Litigation in
Labor Lawsuits", Pontificia Universidad Católica
• Diploma in "New Trends in Damages and Contracts",
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
• Diploma in "Tax Litigation", Pontificia Universidad
Católica de Chile.
• Candidate for a Master's Degree specializing in
Private Law, Universidad de Chile.
• Professor of the Chair of Civil Law at Universidad Mayor.
• Language: Spanish.
© 2016 Fontaine y Cía. Lawyers